Beginning in January, new chapbook/tract and TLP titles ought to appear fairly consistently; the publications listed below, especially those for A.Da. 95 and later, are examples and primarily larger projects which will require extensive preparation and editing.
SELECTED GOALS FOR A.DA. 94 (2010)
- Anthology of Post-Neo Prophesy Poems
- Exquisite Crypt 2 (PNA Exquisite Corpse Anthology)
- Anthology of Post-Neo Manifestos
- Anthology of interviews & essays regarding DIY organizing and the formation/nurture/maintenance of marginal communities
- Founding Document, Institute of Anti-Rational Affairs.
- Amy Oliver’s translation of Jarry’s Ubu Enchained
- Lindsann, On Anachronism as Dissent and Toward a Radical Historiography (polemic tracts)
- Polemic tract of texts by 19th Century Decadent Anarchist, Laurent Tailhade.
- Volumes 2 & 3 of Fast Sedan Nellson’s translation of Wordsworth’s Prelude into Even-More-Boring-and-Trite
- Books of translations of at least two members of the Bouzingo group, Philothée O’Neddy and Petrus Borel.
- In other publications, increased focus on polemics, theoretical and strategic writing; on zaoum, transrational, and visual writing; several new journals; and development of tlp line.
- Increased participation in small press and zine fairs, conventions, and distros.
- The purchase of isbn packages to allow increased circulation of perfect-bound publications.
SELECTED GOALS FOR A.DA. 95 (2011)
- David Beris Edwards, ed., Itinerant Mirror monograph/anthology
- Warren Fry, Zeitgeist role-playing game
- Olchar Lindsann, Collected Polemics, heavily annotated
- Emilie Lennard, Olchar Lindsann, et. al., Mr. Squibbles short film anthology.
- Fast Sedan Nellson, Vols. 4-5 of the Prelude translation
- Books of translations of at least two members of the Bouzingo group, probably Aloysius Bertrand and Xavier Fourneroy.
- 90% of catalogue available in both print and free pdf/podcast form
- institution of Role-Playing/Games Imprint
- institution of annotated & re-contextualized m-Lash editions of public domain texts
SELECTED GOALS FOR A.DA. 96-98 (2012-14)
- Bouzingo Anthology-w/annotated translations, critical and historical introduction, illustrations, and other essays and contextualizing material.
- Baroness Elsa von Freytag-Loringhoven: book of correspondence, mail art, and visual poetry by inexplicably unpublished Austrian-New York dada.
- Deluxe Edition of Fast-Sedan Nellson’s complete Prelude translation, with translator’s preface, appreciations by Percy Shelley, Leigh Hunt, Thomas DeQuincey, Lord Byron and other contextual material.
- Warren Fry, Beowulf role-playing game
- Olchar Lindsann, initial volumes of long-term projects The Children’s Crusade and The Yellow Sign
- Interaction with small press distros & reviews in relation to chapbook publications
- Increased fluidity between mOnocle-Lash and PNA archive, with publication of monographs and documentary material from the archive.